14 Feb 2018

Learning to live delivered and free



The first time I participated in a deliverance was in 2001 when I just gave my life to Christ.

In my new church I have done many.

I didn't believe it at first but after doing any deliverance I always experienced a breakthrough, financial or otherwise.


One of the most important things you must understand is that your conversation must change and your mind must be renewed.

You cannot experience a breakthrough you do not confess with your mouth and you cannot experience a victory without confess. God taught me how to drop fear, trauma, pain, poverty, lust, sickness, hatred etc and any other negative trait and take up His yoke at His altar.

For everything you drop, you are to pick up something different.

Many people don't know they need deliverance.

One time I was down, not sick but I could not get up, the Holy Spirit told me, hatred is in your heart and you must get rid of it. I stayed in my bed for another 24 hours before I picked my bible and started confessing 1 Cor 13:1-13.

I confessed out loud these scriptures until the next day. By the next day I was fine, nothing, no pain, no weakness, nothing either in my heart or on my body.

This taught me a valuable lesson that negative emotions didn't have to stay with you if you ejected it by reading the word of God out loud to yourself and to the atmosphere.

Deliverance isn't a bad thing. If you don't carry out deliverance, the devil will cause you to live less than who you are and you will be unable to experience much of the goodness of God.

Repentance is the doorway to dominion. Learn to repent as soon as you do something wrong.

You need deliverance if:

- If you fear anyone or anything

- You hate anyone

- If you participate/d in sexual sin, that is currently or in the past

- If you participate/d or participated in occultism or your family did same

Deliverance doesn't end when you are prayed for, vomit anything, blah blah blah

The most important part of deliverance is reading the word of God, believing the word of God and speaking the word of God.

Deliverance brings breakthrough because it restores you to the original state of the son/daughter of God who has rulership/dominion by the word of God.

Warnings:


  • Don't be caught in the clutches of a charlatan
  • Don't give all your money/property and family away without a witness from the Holy Ghost
  • Build your spiritual life, don't be ignorant
  • Don't take advice from anyone that is not invested
  • Sometimes there are responses (how many of you will let your Christmas chicken go without trying to catch it again) or reprisals, you need to be prayer, be an intercessor or be skilled in prayer.
  • Take advice from people who have redemptive testimonies, testimonies are powerful, don't let anyone minister to you who doesn't have a victorious testimony
  • You can minister to yourself using God's word
  • Don't let anyone minister to you who does not have the love of Christ.
  • Don't mix God and devil, no 99% God and 1% your mama's or grandma's juju (or their male counterpart's juju). Make sure it is God all the way. Trust in the LORD.




Click here and read.

NB: Note the end point of a deliverance, if abandoned half way, you did not set the captive free.

Setting the captives free is the end game of having the anointing, not telling stories. Do what is redemptive alone, leave anything else for the enemy, he's defeated anyway.

If you don't believe he's defeated, you need to go to foundation school again. you need practical knowledge more than physical certificates

Listen to Kari Jobe a lot, she has deliverance as a ministry...

Get to know the lamb of God slain for you.



He came to give you zoe

For more information, send me an email. I am willing to help you live the abundant life and receive all that is due you as a blood bought, Holy Ghost filled child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment